Megan Kratzman · Denver, CO · email@example.com
Over 8 years’ experience driving integrated marketing campaigns and product visibility with a focus on online software product marketing. Data-driven marketer and project manager, passionate and tenacious, with a readiness and ability to lead a wide range of projects.
Marketing Programs and Product Marketing – Manage all aspects of product marketing and marketing programs from strategic positioning to plan development and execution.
- Conduct comprehensive competitive product and industry analyses.
- Develop product feature and benefit matrix with industry- and position-level messaging.
- Write, develop, and design collateral and support materials for direct, channel, and partner sales.
- Work with strategic partners and resellers to develop co-branded materials and tradeshow signage.
- Create and lead execution of awareness campaigns with activities including email marketing, direct mail, webinars, and in-person events.
Project and Department Management – Strategic marketing plans, budget management, and team leadership.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new product offerings.
- Develop and manage departmental budgets in excess of $2M; liaise with executive management; conduct weekly meetings with CEO and executive staff.
- Work with strategy consultants on redeveloping corporate brand, product branding, and messaging; mentor department interns and junior staff.
Vendor and Contractor Management – Primary point of contact for vendors and contractors.
- Work with PR firms to develop overall strategy, plans, and deliverables for award applications, speaking proposals, conference attendance, media engagement, and press relations.
- Liaise with creative agencies and freelancers to develop video client testimonials & staff interviews; company videos; sales presentations; tradeshow signage; advertising; product brochures; and white papers.
- Conduct evaluations of all vendors and 3rd party marketing software.
Online Presence: Corporate Website and Blog, Microsites, and Social Media – Manage online presence including the development of original content, social media listening, community management, and analysis.
- Manage social media, SEM, SEO, and online campaigns in conjunction with PR and marketing endeavors.
- Direct development of content, design, and graphics for corporate website, blog, and microsites.
- Develop, repurpose, and maintain copy for corporate website and blog.
Public Relations, Awards, and Events – Develop press releases, award applications, and speaking proposals. Manage thought leadership events.
- Develop and submit award applications. 2011 awards won include: Inc 500, CIO 100, Red Herring North America, Red Herring Global, and CSIA Technology Company of the Year.
- Develop and submit speaking proposals. 2011 speaking engagements include: South by Southwest Interactive (SXSW) 2011, SEC, American Accounting Association, and CIO Forum.
- Develop and maintain industry influencer and media database for public relations outreach.
- Over 40 press releases produced and released to date.
- Conceived, pitched, and implemented internal company culture program.
Senior Manager, Inbound Marketing · Convercent · Denver, Colorado · 08/12 – Present
Denver-based software startup.
Marketing Manager · Rivet Software · Denver, Colorado · 12/08 – 08/12
Denver-based software and financial services company. Since 2008, Rivet has grown from 20 to 500+ employees with a client growth of 40 to 1,500+ and annual revenues increasing from $1.6 million to $44+ million.
Marketing and Design Manager · LRS Holdings · Denver, Colorado · 05/07 – 10/08
Remodeling company specializing in residential basement remodeling and design.
Project Manager and Research Coordinator · Kolbe Corp · Phoenix, AZ · 07/05 – 04/07
Systems Developer · Kolbe Corp · Phoenix, AZ · 01/03 – 07/05
Kolbe Corp provides online software to help people identify their instinctive talents.
SOFTWARE & TECHNOLOGY PROFICIENCIES
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Arizona State University, 2007